Halloween Night Dares
Published on October 24, 2011 by Carolina Galli
Sure, the game of dares may take you back to your childhood but doesn’t dressing up in costume and making a fool of yourself do that as well? Here are some fun challenges for you and your crew to try out. Plus they’re a unique way to break the ice with someone!
- Take a photo with 3 people wearing the exact same costume (pirates, sailors and cops are usually plentiful).
- Legitimately scare someone by jumping out at them as they exit the bathroom.
- Get at least 3 people to do the Thriller dance with you.
- Use only the line ‘Trick or Treat!’ to get someone to buy you a drink.
- Take 2 minutes – everyone try to snap a picture with someone wearing a hilarious costume. Whoever is the funniest wins.
- Find someone wearing a super slutty costume and tell them they look way too conservative for a Halloween party.
- Convince the DJ to play Monster Mash start to finish.
- Give someone this fake number – 413-497-0074, it’s a fake hotline that helps you identify the differences between fake and real monsters so you don’t accidently murder your neighbour with the defence ‘I thought it was a real vampire!’
- Go to the bathroom, wrap yourself in toilet paper and tell everyone how you worked tirelessly for 6 months in your garage creating a life like Mummy costume.
Add a wager of a few drinks for whoever can tick the most dares of the list! Still don’t know where you’re going for Halloween? Check out these awesome Halloween parties in your city!