Get notified if tickets are added to this event
Featured Brisbane Events
Brisbane Brazilian Day Street Festival Details
Get ready for Brisbane’s biggest Brazilian Day Street Party in Fortitude Valley!
BRISBANE BRAZILIAN DAY STREET FESTIVAL 2015
• Presented by Revelry Entertainment, Uni Party People and Smirnoff in conjunction with GPO, The MET and The Wickham Hotel, the first Brazilian Day Street Festival will kick off from 12pm in Alden Street, Fortitude Valley.
• Honouring Brazilian Independence Day, the wildly colourful and energetic Brazilian street party will feature delicious Brazilian food and drinks, LIVE music performances, DJ sets, samba dancing, as well as the most vibrant and exciting Carnivale parade Brisbane has ever seen!
• Festival goers will be able to enjoy a huge range of Brazilian and South American food vendors offering the famous Brazilian barbecue and feijoada stew, as well as delicious savoury pastries, cakes and sweets. Stay tuned for the full list of food vendors to be announced shortly!
• There will also be plenty of exotic Brazilian beverages to quench thirsts, including Caprioska & Caipirinha cocktail tents.
• Just like the famous Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, beautifully dressed students from the Brisbane Samba Dance School will parade down the street to the beat of drums, moving and dazzling their way through the festival. LIVE music will be pumping all afternoon and into the evening, with an exciting line-up of local Brazilian bands, DJs, and artists performing on the main stage.
• For families there will also be a Kids Zone, jam-packed with activities to keep the young ones entertained, including face painting, an AstroTurf soccer area, balloons, colouring in, and plenty of music to dance to! Children under 18 attending the festival will need to be accompanied by an adult with parental responsibility (kids 12 and under are FREE)!
• Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Brisbane’s very first Brazilian Day Street Festival. Gather your friends and family and get ready to celebrate, party and enjoy life the way the Brazilians do!
• Purchase your ticket to include the After-Party pub crawl which will include FREE entry into GPO, The Met Bamboo Bar and The Wickham Hotel from 9pm onwards with a range of entertainment and fun to party until sunrise!
** Please note all Food and Beverage vendors have been filled for this festival – For more information, please private message the page or contact Revelry Entertainment on 3177 0861 **
• Saturday October, 10th
• Alden Street Brisbane, Fortitude Valley – Brisbane
◉ Tickets / prices?