The newest addition to the International Centre, Arrow Hall is a multi-purpose facility available for athletic competitions, large-scale meetings, political and religious gatherings, and live concerts. With seating for 4,000 to 6,000 and more than 5,850 sq. metres (65,000 sq. feet) of "column-free" space, Arrow Hall is a welcome newcomer for mid-sized concerts. According to management, a great deal of care was taken in designing the hall’s in-house sound system, including the use of a computer-generated 3-D simulation program.
Arrow Hall is named for the Avro Arrow, the state-of-the-art jet fighter designed on the site by the A.V. Roe company in the 1950’s, and acknowledges the history of aircraft manufacturing on the site until its sale by DeHavilland in the 1970s.