Bar Rumba London
• Seminal W1 club reopens with refreshed music policy:
• house, techno, electro, leftfield, disco, dubstep, funky and drum n bass
• Autumn line-up includes Sin City, Leftroom, Nodisko/Codex, Latenightaudio, Tomoki Tamura, Like That, plus D&B institution Movement
• New back room with SLR sound-system
• Brand new website launches early Sept www.barrumba.co.uk
Shaftsbury Avenue’s Bar Rumba has always been at the cutting edge of club culture but on Sept 26 the iconic venue celebrates its 15th birthday with a relaunch that will see the East London techno scene find a new home, and once again make the West End a place where clubbing can rival anywhere else in the city.