Named for the four businessmen who founded the Calgary Stampede in 1912, this versatile venue is built on two levels, with 118,000 square feet of space, meeting rooms, a dining room and lounge.
* 118,000 feet of rentable space
* Show offices
* Exhibitors lounges
* Mavericks Restaurant on-site
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Halls A and B: Up to 58,000 square feet of exhibit space when combined. Can be subdivided into separate 31,500 square foot and 26,500 square foot spaces.
* Hall C: 60,800 square feet