Big Four Building at Stampede Park Calgary
Named for the four businessmen who founded the Calgary Stampede in 1912, this versatile venue is built on two levels, with 118,000 square feet of space, meeting rooms, a dining room and lounge.
* 118,000 feet of rentable space
* Show offices
* Exhibitors lounges
* Mavericks Restaurant on-site
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Halls A and B: Up to 58,000 square feet of exhibit space when combined. Can be subdivided into separate 31,500 square foot and 26,500 square foot spaces.
* Hall C: 60,800 square feet