Home to the best New Year’s Eve parties in Chicago!
One of the jewels of Navy Pier is the historic Aon Grand Ballroom. Part of the Pier’s original 1916 construction and reminiscent of an era of elegance and splendor, the 18,000 square foot Aon Grand Ballroom embodies the magnificence of the past with all the amenities and services of the present. With a sweeping 80-foot domed ceiling and panoramic views of the lakefront, the Aon Grand Ballroom capitalizes on timeless architecture and the beauty of Chicago and the city itself. The Aon Grand Ballroom can hold up to 1,100 for dinner with additional seating for 300 in the balcony above. It provides a stunning setting for any event.
- Panoramic Lake Michigan and Skyline Views
- 5’ elevated Stage, 52W x 29D
- 80” domed ceiling washed in 3,000 dimmable lights
- Light truss featuring a general stage wash and fixed Spot lights
- Permanent state of the art sound system
- Direct Access to outdoor space
- Freight Door 8”-6’ W x 8’ H
- Floor Load Capacity: 100 psf
Built in 1916, the Grand Ballroom brings together the storied splendor of Chicago’s past, and combines it with the amenities and convenience of Chicago’s present. An ornate 80-foot domed ceiling tops panoramic views of Lake Michigan, offering an incomparable venue for your corporate event, large reception, fundraiser gala or unique party.
18,150 sq. ft. plus 9,700 sq. ft. balcony
Banquet Capacity 1,500 (includes balcony seating)
Standing reception capacity 3,000
Food and beverage minimums start at $20,000
600 E Grand Ave Chicago, Illinois (Central) United States