Allan A. Lamport Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium on King Street West in the Parkdale neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is used mostly for soccer. It was built in 1974 on the site of the notorious Andrew Mercer Reformatory for Women, opened in the fall of 1975 and holds 9,600 people. The stadium is marked for Canadian Football.
The stadium was named for late Toronto mayor Allan Lamport, in office from 1952 to 1954.
From late 2007 through to early 2008, the old artificial turf was removed and replaced with a more modern artificial surface, Dol Turf, made by the company of the same name.
Both Portugal FC and Major League Soccer team Toronto FC’s Academy side play their Canadian Soccer League home games at Lamport Stadium. The OUA’s Ryerson Rams soccer teams also call the stadium home.