Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center
Discover a hidden gem within the City of Lights – elegant, spectacular, and delightfully tucked away – at the Las Vegas Hilton. Experience the perfect reflection of our glittering surroundings from this newly redesigned Off-Strip Las Vegas hotel. Step through the doors of the largest Hilton in the world, and engage in infinite diversions …from premier casino gaming and exquisite restaurants to 200,000 square feet of meeting space and endless entertainment. Despite the impressive list of superlatives to our name, it is actually our intimate approach to service – above all else – that sets this beloved Las Vegas hotel casino destination apart as a truly special place.
With nearly 200,000 square feet of versatile function space, the Las Vegas Hilton is a truly sensational convention destination. Transform your next corporate meeting into a memorable affair – with exceptional facilities and an experienced staff that’s committed to your success. Our spacious Las Vegas meeting rooms are designed to take meetings to the highest level of excellence. Select the polished Hilton Center, which boasts 70,000 square feet of high-tech space. The Conrad and Barron rooms can combine to accommodate more than 8,000 guests in spectacular style. Whether you require our Executive Boardroom for 16 attendees, or our expansive ballroom for thousands, we can handle all the details. In addition, your guests will enjoy deluxe accommodations in our newly renovated, business-friendly North Tower Suites, providing views of the golf course. Discover why business is better at our dynamic Las Vegas meeting hotel. Our choice of venues includes:
• Nearly 200,000 square feet of meeting space, with flexible configurations
• The Hilton Center (70,000 sq. ft.) including the Conrad and Barron Rooms, which can seat nearly 9,000 guests.
• Hilton Ballroom (35,000 sq. ft.) , which can divide into seven rooms and seat more than 4,000
• Hilton Pavilion, (43,130 sq. ft.), which can divide into eight break-out rooms
• 14 conference rooms, for smaller groups
• Two executive-style boardrooms, seating up to 16 attendees