Mississippi Nights

  • Events

Location, Mississippi Nights is located at 914 N. First Street, in downtown St. Louis, on Laclede’s Landing. We are across the street from a hotel and down the street from Sundeckers. We are 3 blocks east of the Edward Jones Dome and 1 block west of the President Casino.

Capacity, About 98% of Mississippi Nights concerts are set at 1000 persons capacity. The other 2% of the time can vary from 750 to 850 depending on the artist and event.

Age Restrictions, Approximately 98% of Mississippi Nights concerts are ALL AGES events. That means exactly what it sounds like, if you’re alive, you can purchase a ticket and come on in. The other 2% of the time, Mississippi Nights is strictly OVER 21 ONLY!

Reserved Seating, Mississippi Nights does not offer reserved seating. All tickets are general admission. Mississippi Nights does not guarantee seating. The limited seating available is first come, first serve.

Parking, There are two parking lots located within 1 block of Mississippi Nights. The first is located directly south on First St. The second is north on First St. on the left.

Food & Beverage, Mississippi Nights does not serve food, but we do sell popcorn at most concerts. We have two bars located on the North and South walls of the venue, where you will find both Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages being served by the best bartenders in town.

Featured Events Nearby

Alberta

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Nova Scotia

Quebec

Saskatchewan

Yukon

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Lemoyne

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Monterey Park

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York NY

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming