At 12,000 square feet, The Foundry is a truly dramatic and flexible event space. Original pine beams, expansive skylights, and polished concrete floors offer a backdrop with character and history, illustrating the industrial past and lively present of Atlanta’s popular Westside. The spacious interior affords ample room for the installation of virtually any event—from formal weddings to high-energy social events.
Built in 1921, The Foundry at Puritan Mill was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company. In 2000, the location was purchased by Urban Realty Partners and Weaver & Woodbery Company to be restored and converted into a mixed-use facility.