San Antonio Municipal Auditorium
Designed to meet a meeting planner’s needs, there are 34,848 square feet of space for banquets, receptions, exhibits, and meetings. The lobby alone can serve 1,000 people and the east and west rooms have multipurpose capabilities and excellent display space. The spacious lower level with 23,000 square feet is designed with movable walls to create major meeting areas suitable for groups from a few dozen to several hundred.
Municipal Auditorium features include:
* Ideal venue for performing arts, graduations, and indoor spectator sports.
* 4,884 seats on four levels; Orchestra & Floor- 3,082, Balcony- 1,802.
* Elegant Lobby can be used as a pre-function or greeting area.
* Electronic tilting main floor accommodates both stage and floor events
* Large stage with a proscenium opening of 76 ft. by 32-36 ft.
* The Orchestra pit can be raised or eliminated using a hydraulic floor lift system.
* Spacious lower level, includes 23,000 sq. ft. of meeting/exhibit space.
* Loading dock includes two stage level truck bays. Loading/unloading access to basement level.
* Large basement rehearsal area, Green Room, and 8 dressing rooms available.
* Stage lighting includes a ETC Expression 2x lighting console and four follow spotlights.
* The sound system includes a 72 channel mixing console and 3-way EAW concert quality speaker system.
* ADA compliant- wheelchair accessible event viewing areas and hearing assistance devices are available.