Sullivan Community Hall
Sullivan Community Hall The Sullivan Community Hall was built in 1928 by volunteers to accommodate the needs of a growing community. Over the years it has served many important functions, including accommodating students following the destruction of the original Johnston Road School. The hall is maintained by the Sullivan Community Association, and is still used for community functions. In 1998, the hall was added to the City of Surrey’s Heritage Register.