TD Banknorth Garden
TD Banknorth Garden
Since its grand opening in 1995, more than twenty-four million people have come to the TD Banknorth Garden to see the arena's famous tenants, the NHL's Boston Bruins and NBA's Boston Celtics, as well as world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling, ice shows and so much more.
A variety of private events are also held at the TD Banknorth Garden each year including graduations, sales and marketing seminars, receptions, charity dinners, annual meetings and conventions. Our meeting space, restaurants and audio/video capabilities make the TD Banknorth Garden the perfect location for almost any gathering.
The state-of-the-art TD Banknorth Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three (3) private restaurants - Banners, Legends and The Premium Club restaurants, 90 executive suites, 1100 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard (Garden HDX) and complete 360-degree LED technology.
In the summer of 2006, The TD Banknorth Garden went through an extreme make-over. The addition of The Premium Club's SportsDeck and The Boardroom, new concessions and retail stands, a new bar on the level 4 concourse called The Hub and renovations to suites are among the many upgrades done to the building.
The arena's impressive facilities and Boston's appeal have helped the TD Banknorth Garden attract many national profile events, which include:
* 1996 and 2000 US Gymnastics Trials
* 1998 NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Championship
* 1998 Wrestlemania and the 1996 NHL All-Star Game
* 1999 and 2003 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball First and Second Rounds
* 2001 US Figure Skating Championships
* 2004 NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Championship "Frozen Four"
* 2004 Democratic National Convention
* 2006 NCAA Women's Final Four
The TD Banknorth Garden has hosted many sold-out and record-breaking concerts:
* The Eagles
* Justin Timberlake
* U2 (7 concerts in one season)
* Barbra Streisand (highest grossing concert in Garden history)
* The Rolling Stones (most concerts held at a single venue)
* The Who
* Billy Joel
* Simon and Garfunkel
* Dane Cook (fastest sell out event via pre-sale)
* Red Hot Chili Peppers
* Rod Stewart
* Roger Waters
The arena has been recognized by many industry publications as one of the top arenas in the country. Arena industry publication Venues Today ranked the TD Banknorth Garden as the No. 3 arena in the country for 2006.
Home to approximately 200 public events annually, the TD Banknorth Garden hosts well over 3.5 million people each year!