The Ranch House
The Ranch House
The butcher block bar, benches and desktops, were made from the property's trees. Add wood floors and ceilings, two stone fireplaces, and a warm welcoming feeling - this home is in harmony with its surroundings.
Gold Rush & Western Inspired artwork and furnishings compliment this Cariboo home.
Getting away and enjoying the space and comfort of this ranchlike setting may be just what you need. Fishing for fresh trout on the lake outside your doorstep, reading a book, cooking a gourmet meal and enjoying a glass of wine. In other words, when just kicking back becomes an art form itself.
Imagine the dramatic landscapes and the call of the loons awakening your senses. Enjoy every moment as you rediscover the little pleasures in life during your vacation to The Ranch House.
We are proud to have a Zero Greenhouse Gas Footprint!
* Two bedrooms each with luxury queen-sized beds, each with their own full bathroom
* Spa-like master bathroom with direct lake-access to bathroom shower!
* Both bathrooms sport pebble rocked shower floors
* Master Bathroom has soaker tub overlooking the lake
* 2 wood-burning fireplaces (firewood provided)
* South-Western Waterfront Patio
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, wet bar, marble countertops
* Surround Sound Stereo System
* Satellite Television for all 3 TVs
* Living Room with 50" HD LCD Flatscreen TV
* Bedrooms each with their own TV
* Waterfront with canoe, motorized fishing boat & fishing equipment
* Home is on Leighwood Lake, shared only by three homes
* Located on private 90 acres of land, ideal for hiking and exploring
* Lagoon beside the home acts as a private bird sanctuary and is often visited by the area's wildlife
* Golf? Tobiano Golf Course within an hour's drive away, with other golf courses in easy driving distance
* Tour Guide? Local cowboy, writer and tour guide available for nature hikes, touring, gold panning, horseback riding
* Spas? There are two spas within an hour's drive
* Driving? We're 4 hours from Vancouver
* Flying? Nearest airport is Kamloops (+1.5 hour drive)
* Nearest town: Clinton, BC is 9 kms from the home
* Downing Provincial Park located a 5 minute drive away
* Sorry, pets are not welcome
* The house and grounds are strictly non-smoking
* This home is ideal for adult-only visitors