United States Family Events

Nightlife entertainment guide for United States

Looking for a complete list of special events in United States? Look no further. Here is your nightlife entertainment guide for United States.

Tickets starting from 135.00

Serenity Yacht, Pier 40-353 West Street, New York, New York NY United States New York New York NY United States | show on map

After months of cold weather, we're greeted by the warm breeze of summer. But this season is a lot more about the entertainment than it is about the weather. New York City's known to put on some epic events during the summer. Some taking place at the most sought after nightclubs in the Manhattan, others at chic lounges on hotel rooftops. But [more]

Tickets starting from 135.00
Tickets starting from 135.00
Tickets starting from 135.00

Audubon Yacht - Pier 40, 353 West Street, New York, New York NY United States New York New York NY United States | show on map

There's nothing much better than spending quality time with the family, and once the most patriotic holiday of the year rolls around, it only amps up the experience. The 4th of July brings out the best in us - and certainly the red, white and blue. This year, prepare to bring your family out to one of the biggest and most anticipated Independence [more]

Tickets starting from 135.00
Tickets starting from 135.00
Tickets starting from 34.00

Navy Pier Rooftop, 600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois United States Chicago Illinois United States | show on map

Each and every year Chicago's known to host some pretty stellar events for the 4th of July, but this time around JulyFourth is putting out all the stops as we produce a massive celebration at the quintessential event space in the Windy City - the Navy Pier RoofTop. With enough space for create a colossal gathering, the rooftop at the Navy Pier is [more]

Tickets starting from 34.00
Tickets starting from 34.00

Dimitriou\'s Jazz Alley, 2033 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington United States Seattle Washington United States | show on map

“Modern practitioners of a long musical tradition…infusing their joyful, reverent songs with elements of vintage souldand R&B.” – The Wall Street Journal   [more]

Pub Rock Live, 8005 E Roosevelt St, Scottsdale, Arizona United States Scottsdale Arizona United States | show on map

On Friday the 13th of February Sabra was diagnosed with brain tumors. She underwent 2 brain surgeries in one week to remove 90% of the tumors. She will need to undergo either another surgery and/or radiation for remaining 10% a tumor. All donations from the show and raffle will go towards Sabra's medical expenses from surgeries and on going [more]

St. Agathas Parish Hall, 1860 Northam Rd., Columbus, Ohio United States Columbus Ohio United States | show on map

If you love shopping local, the trendy arts/craft scene and finding one-of-a-kind items, this event has you covered! This large show will feature nearly 100 artists and crafters selling their original handmade items! All artists and crafters are juried! Admission is $3 to the public, children under 12 are free. [more]

Spy Bar, 646 N. Franklin, Chicago, Illinois United States Chicago Illinois United States | show on map

SPYBAR FAMILY MATTERS: DINO GARDIAKOS & FRIENDS Friday, May 1 Family matters at Spybar, where house is home this Friday 5/1! Think local. Listen local. Dance local. RSVP FOR COMP ADMISSION BEFORE MIDNIGHT! - bit.ly/1HHhGEC ON THE DECKS Dino Gardiakos Garrett Belschner Nick Bassett Phillip Groves Brandon Latta LIKE US on Facebook [more]

Rockbar, 4245 N Craftsman Ct, Scottsdale, Arizona United States Scottsdale Arizona United States | show on map

Join Rockbar inc. and Four Peaks Brewing Company for a FIRST THURSDAY's night filled with Fun, Raw, Unique Music for the - - - FRIENDS & FAMILY ACOUSTIC JAM! - - - 8pm the Music Starts and NO COVER!! Line Up TBA Enjoy a select few songs from each artists, so come early and support your friends!! $4 Four Peaks beers ALL Night!   [more]

Rockbar, 4245 N Craftsman Ct, Scottsdale, Arizona United States Scottsdale Arizona United States | show on map

Join Rockbar inc. and Four Peaks Brewing Company for a FIRST THURSDAY's night filled with Fun, Raw, Unique Music for the - - - FRIENDS & FAMILY ACOUSTIC JAM! - - - 8pm the Music Starts and NO COVER!! Line Up TBA Enjoy a select few songs from each artists, so come early and support your friends!! $4 Four Peaks beers ALL Night! [more]

Walt Disney Concert Hall, 111 S. Grand Ave., Los Angeles, California (Downtown) United States Los Angeles California United States | show on map

World City – Kùlú Mèlé May 9, 2015 | 11:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. W.M. Keck Children's Amphitheatre FREE From dance and music to puppetry and spoken word, learn more about the cultures which make up your “world city” of Los Angeles through free art-making workshops and captivating performances. Kùlú Mèlé African Dance and Drum [more]