• 12 Amazing DJs • 2hr Premium Open Bar • 4 Areas of Music
Looking for this year's hottest Halloween party in San Francisco? Head over to the W San Francisco for their most famous annual holiday event in the city, The W SF Halloween Masquerade & Costume Ball at the W San Francisco is always the best Halloween event happening in the Bay Area; and it will be 2021's place-to-be!!
Embrace your alter ego, don your most stylish, scary, silly or sexy favorite costume (all costumes welcome, see disclaimer for unapproved props/weapons) and head to W San Francisco’s “sinister chic” Halloween Happening.
W San Francisco turns into a hotel-wide Halloween mega-club event with four (4) amazing areas of music; where revelers can enjoy an eclectic mix of EDM, House, Top 40, Reggaeton, Moombahton, and Hip-Hop music by hottest DJs in Bay Area!
This Mega SF Halloween event with over 1500 anticipated guests sells out annually; so act fast. Buy your tickets now before the prices increase and or sells out! One thing's for sure; your Halloween will be a great one! Now let's get to it...
>> 𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 // Edm, House Music
>> 𝟮𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 (exclusive for VIPs) 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 - Industry Room + Exclusive Lounge with Balcony overlooking 1st Floor // Open Format Mix: Top 40, Old School Hip-Hop
>> 𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 - 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝟱𝟭 // GREAT Primus Ball Room // Open Format, Top 40, Ultimate Club Mixes
>> 𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 - 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝟱𝟮 // Latin, Moombahton, Reggaeton // 2hr Open Bar (9:15PM-11:15PM)
Take a look at some of the amazing perks that await you at the newly renovated W San Francisco...
3 Floors of Fun
4 Rooms of Music
12 World & Locally Renowned DJs;
4 Separate Areas to find your perfect party atmosphere
Open Format Music for Everyone: Edm, House, Top 40, HipHop, Reggaeton
Inviting and Chic Table Service Lounge
Pow! Bottle Service Packages
Dynamic Group Rates
And much more...
Some Info to Know
• 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀: Presale ticket purchase required. Grab your tickets early as the price will steadily increase.
• 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: Tables are limited and in demand; so act fast and Call: 415 573 0740 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: Masks or Costumes Required. All costume types welcome! No weapons are permitted (e.g. toy guns, swords, etc.). Any questionable items will be confiscated and thrown away by security staff.
• 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴: Hotel offers both valet and self parking on-site. Additional parking options include: 725 Harrison St Parking (7min walk, 0.3 mile), SFMOMA parking garage at 188 Minna St (2min walk, 404 ft), Foundry Square Garage - Lot #73, 505 Howard St (8min walk, 0.4 mile).
• 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝟮𝟭+ 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
• 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: We follow the CDC & WHO websites for all recommended guidelines to throw a safe event. If event is canceled due to Covid-19, you'll be refunded.
• 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 with Exclusive Deals on Table Service, Group Rates, & Promo Pricing: Please Visit VIPnightlife.com